UP TO AGED 100Issue age
15 days to age 80You can buy this from
YOUR FINANCIAL CONSULTANT
The plan offers comprehensive coverage of various confinement and outpatient medical expenses, including operation theatre charges, specialist’s fee, surgeon’s fee during confinement and day case procedure, attending doctor’s visit fee, room and board and miscellaneous expenses. The plan also provides you with one-stop medical support extending to the pre- and post-expenses incurred for confinement and day case procedure outpatient care.1
The plan sets no lifetime benefit limit and deductible2.With a benefit limit of each Policy Year up to HKD420,000, it offers you with sufficient medical protection to mitigate the financial burden arising from medical treatments.
We believe the demand for quality medical services will never decrease in whichever stage of our life. The plan is suitable for individuals between 15 days and age 80. Regardless of your health conditions in the future, the plan guarantees renewal until age 100. Renewal premium will not be increased according to insured person’s age after attaining age 70 which commits to provide a lifelong medical protection.
Many suffers from cancer without preparation especially at a much younger age and their lives undergo unprecedented changes. In addition to the coverage for surgical cancer treatments, the plan also covers expenses for non-surgical cancer treatments during confinement or at outpatient centres, including radiotherapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy and hormonal therapy. We believe getting appropriate treatments will lead to better chances of recovery.
The plan offers coverage to the insured person for expenses of prescribed diagnostic imaging test incurred during confinement or at outpatient centres, including computed tomography ("CT" scan), magnetic resonance imaging ("MRI" scan), positron emission tomography ("PET" scan), etc.
To give you an extra peace of mind, the plan covers unknown pre-existing conditions of which you were not aware and would not reasonably have been aware at the time of application. The coverage also extends to congenital conditions which have manifested or been diagnosed after the insured person has attained age 8 or after.
In the unfortunate event of sudden death of the breadwinner, the family is left to face the trauma and unexpected expenses. In addition to the coverage of a Standard Plan under VHIS, “WiseCare” Medical Insurance Plan gives extra protection to help mitigate the financial burden during such difficult time.
- Compassionate Death Benefit
- Additional Death Benefit for Organ Donor3
- Medical Negligence Benefit3
If you4 or your family members5 enrol in the plan, the eligible premiums paid6 for the plan will be allowed for tax deduction each year. The ceiling for annual deduction per insured person is HKD8,000, and there is no cap on the number of family members5 that are eligible for tax deduction. You can, therefore, prepare the suitable medical protection for your loved ones with more affordable premiums through tax deduction.
Protecting your health is our "first" mission. We especially provide you with the following 3 intimate services:
- Cancer Consultation
- Cashless Arrangement
- Specialist Referral
Upon your enrolment of the plan, you will have access to free 24-hour worldwide emergency assistance for immediate support wherever you may be. The maximum benefit (per incident) reaches up to USD1,000,000, including services of emergency evacuation or repatriation and delivery of mortal remains.
- The Company shall have the right to ask for proof of recommendation e.g. written referral or testifying statement on the claim form by the attending doctor or registered medical practitioner.
- There is no deductible for this plan, but designated benefit items are subject to coinsurance, including the 30% coinsurance which must be borne by the policy holder for prescribed diagnostic imaging tests.
- This benefit is payable in addition to “compassionate death benefit”.
- Tax deduction is only applicable to the policy holder who holds a valid identity card issued by the Hong Kong SAR Government.
- Eligible family members refer to your spouse and child; or your and your spouse’s parent, grandparent, brother or sister. The eligibility of the eligible family members is subject to the prevailing administrative rules of the Company.
- Eligible premiums paid for the plan will be allowed for tax deduction each year. The ceiling for annual deduction per insured person is HKD8,000.
- Pioneer Medical Support Service and Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services are provided by the third party service providers. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of Pioneer Medical Support Service and Worldwide Emergency Assistance Service and will not be liable for any services provided by the third party service providers.This is a service with no additional premium.
*Government's VHIS Standard Plan Certification Number: S00028-01-000-01
The above product summary is for reference only. For more details on the product, please refer to the policy terms and benefits.
If you are interested in this product, please contact your insurance consultant.