“IncomePro” Annuity Plan (Single Premium)
“IncomePro” Annuity Plan (Single Premium) takes good care of your needs with great flexibility. It provides Monthly Income and life insurance, giving you an extra peace of mind. The plan also specially offers one-year Accumulation Period for you to enjoy Monthly Income immediately after the policy has been in force for one year, so that you can live your life to the fullest after retirement with comprehensive protection!
Until the end of the Income Period
15 days to age 80
Your Financial Consultant
- Various Options of Accumulation Period and Income Period1
- Flexibility to Change Your Accumulation Period and/or Income Period2
- Guaranteed Cash Value and Terminal Dividend3
- Death Benefit
- Policy Continuation Option4
Various Options of Accumulation Period and Income Period1
"IncomePro" Annuity Plan (Single Premium) can fit easily into your retirement plan with its many options of Accumulation Period (1, 3 and 6 years) and Income Period. The Income Period begins immediately when the Accumulation Period is over. You can receive Guaranteed Monthly Income1 and Non-guaranteed Monthly Income1 (if any) up to age 100, or until the end of an Income Period of your own choice. Guaranteed Monthly Income1 will not be affected by market volatility, allowing you to stretch out and find your potential in the retired life as planned. In times of financial abundance, you may keep Monthly Income1 in your policy to accumulate with interest1.
Flexibility to Change Your Accumulation Period and/or Income Period2
You might want to change your retirement planning at different stages of life. "IncomePro" Annuity Plan allows you to plan your retired life with high flexibility. Starting from the 30th Policy Monthly Anniversary, you may choose to advance or delay the payment of annuity2, or to prolong or shorten the Income Period2 according to your needs. This flexibility lets you have 100% control of your retirement life.
Guaranteed Cash Value and Terminal Dividend3
In addition to the Guaranteed Cash Value, "IncomePro" Annuity Plan (Single Premium) offers Terminal Dividend3 (if any) which will be distributed as a lump-sum payment upon policy termination or policy maturity to further boost your wealth.
In the unfortunate event of the Insured’s death, Death Benefit equals to 101% of the Total Premiums Paid will be paid which grants you a peace of mind. Please refer to the At-a-Glance Table for more details about Death Benefit.
Policy Continuation Option4
"IncomePro" Annuity Plan (Single Premium) specially provides Policy Continuation Option4 . During the lifetime of the Insured, the Policyowner can assign a Beneficiary. Upon the death of the Insured, the Beneficiary will become the new Policyowner and/ or new Insured and continue to enjoy the protection and steady stream of the annuity from the plan.
- Monthly Income includes the Guaranteed Monthly Income and Non-guaranteed Monthly Income (if any). Monthly Income will be payable upon completion of each policy month after the commencement of the Income Period until the end of the Income Period. You may choose to leave the Monthly Income in the policy and accumulated at the current interest rate of 4.25% p.a. (non-guaranteed). Non-guaranteed Monthly Income will be increased every year during the Income Period. If there is any increase or decrease of Terminal Dividend, Non-guaranteed Monthly Income can be adjusted on each Policy Monthly Anniversary and the actual amount may be higher or lower than the expected amount during the Income Period.
- The period being changed should match any of the pre-set options of the plan, and no application of such change will be accepted after the commencement of Income Period. Application to change the Accumulation Period and/or Income Period is subject to the prevailing administrative rules of the Company.
- Terminal Dividend is non-guaranteed and will be declared starting from the 1st Policy Anniversary and will be paid upon policy termination or maturity (whichever is earlier). During the Income Period, Terminal Dividend may decrease over time after the commencement of Income Period as the Non-guaranteed Monthly Income will be withdrawn from Terminal Dividend. The amount of Terminal Dividend in each declaration may be greater or lesser than the previous amount based on a number of factors, including but not limited to investment returns and general market volatility. Please refer to the policy provisions for details of dividend.
- Upon the death of Insured, if the Policyowner (still alive) and the Insured is different person, the Beneficiary will become the new Insured. If the Policyowner and the Insured is the same person or the Policyowner died, upon the death of Insured, the Beneficiary will become the new Policyowner and new Insured of the policy, subject to the prevailing administrative rules of the Company. After this option has been exercised, all policy values and policy year will remain unchanged. Please refer to the policy provisions for details of Policy Continuation Option.
- The above product information does not contain the full terms of the plan and the full terms can be found in the policy document.
- This plan may be purchased as a standalone plan without bundling with other type(s) of insurance product.
The above product summary is for reference only. For more details on the product, please refer to the policy terms and benefits.
If you are interested in this product, please contact your insurance consultant.