Clients can settle payments of initital premiums for new policies by China Union Pay Card (only applicable to Initial Premium) in person at our Cashier Office.
Applicable toINITIAL PREMIUM (NEW BUSINESS)
- Only applicable to pay the premium for non-saving Medical , Personal Accident and Term life cover.
- Not applicable to Single Premium / Lump Sum Investment.
- Cardholders must settle the payment in person at our Cashier Office. When settling the payment, please present the card and input Card pin code at the same time. Also, please show a proof of identity and the bank / merchant copy for confirmation.
- Cardholders must be the Policyholder or the insured. If the Cardholder is the Policyholder's immediate family member, he / she must provide a proof of relationship or submit "Special Payment Arrangement / Large Amount Payment Declaration Form".
- According to the File no. 19 announced by The People's Bank of China, the upper limit is HKD38,000 per transaction of China Union Pay Card.
- China Union Pay Cards have service charges and will be borne by the Consultant.