Clients can settle the policy payments by EPS in person at our Cashier Office.
Applicable toRENEWAL PREMIUMDEPOSIT FOR CHANGELOAN REPAYMENTSUBSEQUENT LUMP SUM INVESTMENT
- Settle the payment in person at our Cashier Office
- Present the card and input Card pin code at the same time
- The Cardholder is required to present proof of identity to the Cashier to verify the payment amount and other payment information.
- After the transaction, our cashier staff will give a EPS cardholder copy to the client. NO Official Receipt will be issued.
- The grace period for premium settlement is 31 days after the premium due date and policy renewal premiums should be settled within the grace period.
- Acting in our customers' best interests, we ONLY accept payments made by the policyholder's or the insured's account. Unless under some specific conditions, payments made by a third party or any other accounts are NOT accepted. Please contact your consultant or call our Customer Service Hotline (Tel: (852) 2866 8898) for more information.