Direct Deposit to FTLife's Bank Account
Applicable toINITIAL PREMIUM (NEW BUSINESS)RENEWAL PREMIUMDEPOSIT FOR CHANGELOAN REPAYMENTSUBSEQUENT LUMP SUM INVESTMENT
1. Settle policy payments to below Bank Account directly:
for HKD Account
|Hang Seng Bank:||024-281-235242668|
|Bank of China:||012-875-00335096|
|The Bank of East Asia:||015-514-40-66881-8|
for USD Account
|Hang Seng Bank:||024-383-037850201|
|Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited:||012-875-0-8015237|
|The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited:||004-741-022719-201|
for CNY Account
|Bank of China:||012-875-06009-232|
2. Submit the Original Deposit Slip to Cashier office with the following information:
- Policyholder name
- Policy number
- Payment amount
- Type of payment
- If you have submited a copy or via fax, payments will be proceed after 7 days from the deposit date.
- For payments of HK$200,000 or above (or in a foreign currency of equivalent value) or special cases categorised by us, Policyholders need to sign and submit a "Special Payment Arrangement / Large Amount Payment Declaration Form" to declare the source of the fund.
- If you cannot provide the original or a copy of the Deposit slip, Policyholders should submit a written declaration indicating the date, time, location and amount of payment together with proof of payment (i.e. bank book copy or bank statement) in order to confirm the payment and for our internal reference checking.
- Our Company reserves the right to obtain the proof of payment under any circumstance.
- The grace period for premium settlement is 31 days after the premium due date and policy renewal premiums should be settled within the grace period.
- Acting in our customers' best interests, we ONLY accept payments made by the policyholder's or the insured's account. Unless under some specific conditions, payments made by a third party or any other accounts are NOT accepted. Please contact your consultant or call our Customer Service Hotline (Tel: (852) 2866 8898) for more information.