WHOLE LIFEIssue age
AGED 15 DAYS - 75 YEARSYou can buy this from
YOUR FINANCIAL CONSULTANT
The "Wealth Achiever" Universal Life Plan is a savings protection plan, it helps mitigate financial risk while providing extra life insurance protection.
Death benefit3,5 :
In the unfortunate event of death of the insured, the plan willpay the higher of
- 105% of account value or 100% of account value plus USD150,000, whichever is lower; or
- the premium paid less total withdrawals.
Advanced Death Benefit:
If the insured has been diagnosed and certified as having no more than twelve months left to live, 100% of the death benefit will be advanced4.
Free worldwide emergency assistance services: The plan provides 24-hour worldwide emergency assistance, regardless of where you may be at the time. Whether in Hong Kong, mainland China or traveling through or to other countries, you will get immediate support if you find yourself in an emergency situation.
- We will announce the crediting interest rate and credit the interest to your policy account at the end of each policy year. However, there are situations such as market crash, suspension of dealings on a major stock exchange and so on which prevent our proper determination of the crediting interest rate. We may then suspend the announcement of the crediting interest rate for up to 6 months.
- The company may defer payment of cash withdrawal or policy surrender for up to 6 months from the date of your requests. We will not be liable for any loss incurred as a result of such deferral.
- If the policy is terminated before the announcement of the crediting interest rate of that policy year, we have the right to determine an applicable interim interest rate for the calculation of the death benefit or surrender value.
- The Advanced Death Benefit is payable only when the insured provides proof from medical practitioners that the insured has no more than twelve months left to live from the date of such diagnosis and certification. For details, please refer to the policy provisions.
- If the insured has more than one "Wealth Achiever" Universal Life Plan, death benefit will be the higher of i) 105% of the total account value of all "Wealth Achiever" policies or 100% of the total account value of all "Wealth Achiever" policies plus USD150,000, whichever is lower; or ii) The total premium paid for all "Wealth Achiever" policies less total withdrawals from all these policies
The above product summary is for reference only. Please refer to the policy provision for the terms and conditions.
If you are interested in this product, please contact your insurance consultant.