Single PremiumIssue age
15 days to age 80You can buy this from
Your Financial Consultant
The guaranteed breakeven period of Fortune Saver II is as short as 6 years1. Even if the policy value is withdrawn in early years, you can still enjoy the potential returns. The plan provides option for regular withdrawal, just like creating your own pension or education fund, which suits those preparing for their retirement or planning for their children's future. The term of the policy is up to age 128 of the insured, which provides ultra long-term wealth growth opportunities and truly achieves the Prudent-Progressive principle. The plan provides guaranteed cash value, non-guaranteed annual dividends2 and terminal dividends2, allowing your wealth to grow continuously.
Fortune Saver II provides guaranteed cash value as high as 86%3 of total premium paid1 at policy starts. Apart from wealth growing potential, it gives you financial flexibility.
After the 1st policy anniversary, you may change the insured for unlimited times4. The coverage period will be adjusted to age 128 of the new insured. Policy value would have sufficient time for wealth accumulation and can pass on to the next generations infinitely.
Apart from unlimited changes of insured4, the plan specially provides “Policy Continuation Option5”. While the insured is alive and the policy is in force, the Policyowner can assign a Beneficiary and upon the death of the insured, the Beneficiary will become the new Policyowner (if applicable) and the new insured. Even if the insured accidentally passes away, the policy can still be passed on to the next generations. The coverage period will be adjusted to age 128 of the new insured.
To protect your wealth against market volatility, you can choose to apply for one of the following Terminal Dividend Lock-In Options6 to convert and accumulate your terminal dividend2 in the form of annual dividends2 or withdraw it in times of need. The converted terminal dividend2 will become guaranteed and bring you a stable return. Terminal dividend2 which has been converted into annual dividends2 can also be accumulated to earn interest.
1) Automatic Lock-In Option6
Starting from the 15th policy anniversary or the policy anniversary immediately follows the insured reaches the retirement age selected by you (must be 55 years old or above) (whichever is later), we will automatically convert terminal dividend2 into annual dividend2 on each policy anniversary, such amount is determined by taking 8% of total premiums paid3, until the balance of terminal dividends2 falls to 30% of total premiums paid3 after conversion.
2) Manual Lock-In Option6
Starting from the 15th policy anniversary, you can apply to convert part of the terminal dividend2 on your choice into annual dividend2 on your designated policy anniversary(ies). 10% or above of terminal dividend2 can be converted each time, up to a total of 60%, while a 3-year or above interval between each conversion is required.
If an accident results in the death of the insured within the first 8 years, in addition to the Death Benefit, 100% of total premiums paid3 will be paid to the beneficiary, with a minimum benefit of USD 15,000 per insured and a maximum amount of USD 150,000. Additional Accidental Death Benefit is even applicable for insured of issue age 80 or below.
1) Settlement options for Death Benefit8
While the insured is still alive and the policy is in force, the Policyowner can choose one of the following options regarding payment to the beneficiary of Death Benefit and Additional Accidental Death Benefit7 (if any) for their future in the unfortunate event of the insured’s death:
i) A lump-sum payment; or
ii) Regular payments8 – monthly, semi-annually or annually over 10, 20 or 30 years; or
iii) Increasing installment payments8 – the beneficiary can receive a specified amount of first installment of Death Benefit and Additional Accidental Death Benefit7 (if any) monthly, semi-annually or annually. Such installments will be increased by 3% each year beginning from the second year until all Death Benefit and Additional Accidental Death Benefit7 (if any) and / or accumulated interest10 are fully paid; or
iv) A lump-sum payment for part of the Death Benefit and Additional Accidental Death Benefit7 (if any), and the remaining will be paid by regular payments8.
For Death Benefit and Additional Accidental Death Benefits7 (if any) to be paid to the beneficiary(ies) at regular / increasing installment payments, the remaining amount of Death Benefit and Additional Accidental Death Benefits7 (if any) (after deduction of a lump sum payment of a certain percentage of the Death Benefit and Additional Accidental Death Benefits7 (if any), if applicable) must be at least USD 50,000. The amount of Death Benefit and Additional Accidental Death Benefits7 (if any) which is yet to be paid under the death benefit settlement option can also earn interests10.
2) Full surrender Settlement Options9
Once the policy has been in force for 5 years, and if the policy owner fully surrenders the policy, other than a lump-sum payment, the policy owner can also choose one of the following options to receive the surrender payment if the surrender payment is at least USD 50,000:
i) Regular payments9 – monthly, semi-annually or annually over 10, 20 or 30 years; or
ii) Increasing installment payments9 – you can specify the first installment of surrender amount to be received monthly, semi-annually or annually. Such installment will be increased by 3% each year beginning from the second year until all surrender value and/or accumulated interest10 are fully paid. The amount of the surrender payment which is yet to be paid can also enjoy an interest10.
You can enjoy up to 8% Large Size Discount upon reaching designated premium amount. It allows you to start your wealth and protection plan with ease.
|Eligible Single Premium* (USD)||Large Size Discount Rate|
|100,000 - <300,000||6%|
|50,000 - <100,000||4%|
|Eligible Single Premium* (USD)||Large Size Discount Rate||Large Size Discount Amount (USD)||Single Premium after Discount (USD)|
*The above single premium is before Large Size Discount.
The application process of the basic plan is simple, and no medical check-up is required, this allows you to accumulate wealth with ease.
Once enrolled in the Fortune Saver Insurance Plan II, you will have access to free 24-hour worldwide emergency assistance for immediate support wherever you may be. The maximum benefit (per incident) reaches up to USD 1,000,000, including services of emergency evacuation or repatriation and delivery of mortal remains. For details, please refer to related documents.
- “Guaranteed breakeven period as short as 6 years” and “guaranteed cash value as high as 86% of total premiums paid5 at policy starts” is only applicable to policy with single premium (counting single premium before large size discount) of USD 300,000 or above. Taking another example of USD100,000 single premium (counting single premium before large size discount), the guaranteed breakeven period and guaranteed cash value at policy starts are 7-year and 84% respectively. Guaranteed breakeven period refers to the policy year that the guaranteed cash value is equal to or greater than the total premiums paid5 for the first time by the end of that year.
- Annual dividend, terminal dividend and interest from accumulated annual dividend are not guaranteed. However, once distributed, the amount of the annual dividend and the accumulated interest will become guaranteed. An annual dividend may be payable at the sole discretion of the company on each policy anniversary. The amount of terminal dividend in each declaration may be greater or less than the previous amount based on a number of factors, including but not limited to investment returns and general market volatility.
- Total premiums paid refers to the total amount of premium(s) due and paid for the basic plan. If you partially surrendered this Policy, the total premiums paid will be proportionately reduced.
- Changing the insured is subject to the prevailing administrative rules and shall not affect the units, policy values, policy date and policy year. The maturity date will be changed to the policy anniversary on or following the 128th birthday of the new insured. The new insured must be aged 65 years of age (last birthday) or below and must not be older than the initial insured by 10 years. The change of insured must be endorsed by the Policyowner, proposed new insured and assignee (if any). Both the new insured and the current insured must be alive and the policy is in force at the time the insured is changed and with satisfactory proof of evidence of insurability for the proposed new insured. We shall cease to provide any coverage for the Initial Insured or the prior insured on our record (when applicable and as the case may be) as from the Insured-Change Effective Date. Please refer to the policy provisions for details of changing the insured.
- Upon the death of insured, if the Policyowner (still alive) and the insured is different person, the Beneficiary will become the new insured. If the Policyowner and the insured is the same person or the Policyowner died, upon the death of insured, the Beneficiary will become the new Policyowner and new insured of the policy, subject to the prevailing administrative rules of the Company. After this option has been exercised, all policy units, policy values, policy date and policy year will remain unchanged. Plan End Date of the basic plan of this Policy will be adjusted to the date of policy anniversary on the 128th birthday of the New Insured (in case the Policy Anniversary falls on the same date as the New Insured’s 128th birthday) or the immediately following policy anniversary. The policy value may be equal to or lower than Death Benefit before this option has been exercised. If the Death Benefit Settlement Option has already been selected, you shall cancel the Death Benefit Settlement Option arrangement before your submission of any written request for this Policy Continuation Option. Please refer to the policy provisions for details of Policy Continuation Option.
- You can apply changes between Automatic Lock-In Option / Manual Lock- In Option for unlimited times before exercising the “Terminal Dividend Lock-In Options”. Once the option has been exercised, no change can be made. The actual amount of converted terminal dividend through “Manual Lock-In Option” will be determined after the application is approved. The amount may be lesser or higher than the amount shown at the time when you submit your application. After the conversion of terminal dividend, your future terminal dividend will be reduced accordingly. Any terminal dividend that has not yet been converted can be higher or lower or reduced to zero. While the “Automatic Lock-In Option” is in force, the option will be immediately suspended upon partial surrender, and you have to submit a request to resume the option.
- Additional Accidental Death Benefit only covers (i) death of the insured due to accident occurs in the first 8 policy years and the death occurs within 180 calendar days from the date of the accident; and (ii) after we received comprehensive and adequate proof of the accidental death of the insured. Additional Accidental Death Benefit up to 100% of total premiums paid (The minimum amount of Additional Accidental Death Benefit is equal to USD 15,000 per insured and the maximum amount is equal to USD 150,000 per insured.) This benefit is not available for the policy with Policy Continuation Option being exercised. Please refer to the policy provisions for details of Additional Accidental Death Benefit.
- If the Policyowner opts for the beneficiary to receive “A lump sum payment for part of the Death Benefit and Additional Accidental Death Benefit (if any), and the remaining will be paid on a regular basis”, the lump sum amount should equal to or greater than 5% of the Death Benefit and Additional Accidental Death Benefit (if any). However, interest on unpaid Death Benefit and Additional Accidental Death Benefit (if any) is not guaranteed, therefore interest may be less than expected and the actual payout period may be shorter than the selected period. Only lump sum Death Benefit is applicable if an assignment is made. If the beneficiary(ies) die(s) while receiving the Death Benefit and Additional Accidental Death Benefit (if any) payments, the remaining amount will be paid to the beneficiary(ies)’ estate. If no beneficiary(ies) survives upon the death of the insured yet the Policyowner is still alive, the Death Benefit and Additional Accidental Death Benefit (if any) will be paid to the Policyowner in accordance with the Death Benefit settlement option. Policyowner may also request to receive the Death Benefit in lump sum. If the Policyowner dies while receiving the Death Benefit payment and Additional Accidental Death Benefit (if any), the remaining Death Benefit and Additional Accidental Death Benefit (if any) will be paid in a lump sum to the Policyowner’s estate. This benefit is not available for the policy with Policy Continuation Option being exercised. Please refer to the policy provisions for details of Death Benefit Settlement Option.
- Upon full surrender, the Policyowner may choose to receive surrender payment in a fixed amount on a regular basis or increasing amount by installments. However, interest on unpaid surrender payment is not guaranteed, therefore interest may be less than expected and the actual payout period may be shorter than the selected or expected period. If the Policyowner dies while receiving the surrender payments, the remaining surrender payments will be paid in lump sum to the Policyowner’s estate.
- The current interest rate offered is 2% p.a., but it is not guaranteed.
- Large Size Discount is only applicable to basic premium of Fortune Saver II (“Eligible Single Premium”). Other rider premium (if applicable) will not be entitled to the Large Size Discount. The Large Size Discount is on per Fortune Saver II policy basis. If customer has applied for more than one Fortune Saver II policy, all policies could enjoy Large Size Discount. However, the Eligible Single Premiums of the policies will not be aggregated in calculating the Large Size Discount Rate.
- Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services are provided by International SOS Assistance (HK) Ltd. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of “Worldwide Emergency Assistance Service” and assumes no responsibility of the services provided by the third party service provider.
The above product summary is for reference only. Please refer to the policy provision for the terms and conditions.
If you are interested in this product, please contact your insurance consultant.