WHOLE LIFEIssue age
AGED 15 DAYS - 70 YEARSYou can buy this from
YOUR FINANCIAL CONSULTANT
- "Extra Major Cancer Cash Benefit" refers to a lump sum cash benefit as set out which will be paid after the insured has been diagnosed as suffering from a Major Cancer and will be payable once (1) only, provided that the insured survives for at least thirty (30) days from the date of diagnosis of the Major Cancer. Such benefit is only applicable in "TargetCare" Cancer Advance Plan and it is excluded from the Per Covered Cancer Limit and Lifetime Cancer Limit. For details of definition of Major Cancer, please refer to the policy provisions.
- ^Include Lifetime Cancer Limit 4 of HK$3.6 million and "Extra Major Cancer Cash Benefit"1 of HK$200,000. "Extra Major Cancer Cash Benefit"1 is applicable to "TargetCare" Cancer Advance Plan only. "Additional Cancer Care Benefit"9 is excluded from the total benefits
- The Five-year Cancer-free Waiting Period must be met before applying another Per Covered Cancer Limit. The Five-year Cancer-free Waiting Period must be confirmed by the Medical Practitioner for the whole duration of the last sixty (60) months and supported by clinical, radiological, histological and laboratory evidence to confirm the cancer-free state. Cancer-free state means there is no sign or symptom of any malignant growth. The Five-year Cancer-free Waiting Period shall start on the date the disease is considered to be in remission, usually after completion of curative treatment, including but not limited to surgery, Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. Measures to solely prevent recurrences or metastatic spread during the remission phase are not deemed curative treatment. For purposes of applying the Per Covered Cancer Limit, the Top Up Benefit for Targeted Therapy's maximum limit and the Additional Cancer Care Benefits' maximum limit, two (2) or more Covered Cancers suffered by the insured will be regarded as one and the same Covered Cancer (without any regard to each of the Covered Cancer's nature, character, extent, location, state or otherwise), and shall all be subject to the Per Covered Cancer Limit, the Top Up Benefit for Targeted Therapy's maximum limit and the Additional Cancer Care Benefits' maximum limit of the first diagnosed Covered Cancer, except where a subsequent Covered Cancer is diagnosed to be after the Five-year Cancer-free Waiting Period of the immediately preceding Covered Cancer.
- Lifetime Cancer Limit has no restriction on number of cancer claim, but the reimbursement per Covered Cancer cannot exceed the Per Covered Cancer Limit.
- "Top Up Benefit for Targeted Therapy" is excluded from the Per Covered Cancer Limit and it is only applicable after the total reimbursement amount of items (i) – (v) under "Reimbursement Benefits" in the Benefit Schedule reaches the Per Covered Cancer Limit of HK$1,200,000/US$150,000. However, the top up benefit will be counted in the Lifetime Cancer Limit and the total reimbursement amount of items (i) – (vi) under "Reimbursement Benefits" in the Benefit Schedule cannot exceed the Lifetime Cancer Limit.
- "Additional Cancer Care Benefit" is calculated based on per Covered Cancer, and it is excluded from Per Covered Cancer Limit and Lifetime Cancer Limit. Both "Medical Consultation Benefit" and "Medical Appliances Benefit" will be offered on an actual reimbursement basis.
- Covered Cancer refers to Cancer and Carcinoma-in-situ. For details of definitions of Cancer and Carcinoma-in-situ, please refer to the policy provisions.
The above product summary is for reference only. Please refer to the policy provision for the terms and conditions.
If you are interested in this product, please contact your insurance consultant.