WHOLE LIFEIssue age
AGED 0 - 65 YEARSYou can buy this from
YOUR FINANCIAL CONSULTANT
Care grants total peace of mind whether before a diagnosis, at various severity levels of a Critical Illness, after discharging from hospitalization, or even in the unfortunate event of multiple occurrence of Critical Illness.
- Suspicion of specified illness - Professional medical second opinions by Global Advance Care
- Diagnosis - Critical Illness protection for 3 different Severity Levels
- Post - hospitalization - Post-treatment and post-hospitalization assistance by Family Protection service
- Unfortunate event of multiple occurrence - Maximum of 5 Critical Illness claims by adding "Multi-Care Premier Protector"
In addition to covering the most common Critical Illnesses such as cancer, heart attack and stroke, this plan offers comprehensive protection against other conditions such as Systemic Lupus Erythematosus with Lupus Nephritis and Kawasaki disease1. The insured will receive up to 100% of the sum insured5 plus Terminal Dividend2 (less the total Living Benefits already paid (if applicable) and outstanding loan (if any) and any unpaid balance of premiums due for the full policy year (if any) if diagnosed with a Critical Illness covered by the plan.
The illnesses covered by the plan are classified into Severity Level 1, 2 or 3 (with Severity Level 3 representing the most severe group). The insured will receive Living Benefit amounts to 20%, 50% and 100% of the sum insured5 respectively to settle corresponding medical expenses upon diagnosed with any of the Critical Illnesses1 covered by the plan.
Less severe critical illnesses can become severe if proper treatment is not given, therefore some less severe critical illnesses or operations – such as Carcinoma in Situ, Less Severe Heart Attack, Minimally-Invasive Direct Coronary Artery by-pass and Early Stage Dementia – are covered by this plan. This protects the insured against a variety of conditions and allows him or her to receive treatment without having to worry about any financial burden.
Patients always need continuous extensive care after discharge, "HealthCare 100" Critical Illness Protector specially offers you the Family Protection for free. This provides additional support such as physiotherapy and occupational therapy referral, free post-treatment transportation, diet consultation referral, as well as temporary tutorials for dependent children. Such benefits serve to dispel most common worries during recuperation. Please contact the service provider for details.
Global Advance Care
When sickness occurs, patients always want to seek various professional medical opinions to find out the most suitable treatment. That’s why "Global Advance Care" – which covers over 200 specified illnesses6 – has been built into the "HealthCare 100" Critical Illness Protector. When a specified illness6 is suspected, the insured can seek a medical second opinion from a world-leading medical centre for free, without having to wait for a Critical Illness claim to be approved. Please contact the service provider for details.
"Family Protection" is provided by Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited; "Global Advance Care" is provided by MediGuide America. We reserve the right to switch service provider(s) without any prior notice and are also not liable for the service provided by the service provider(s).
After attaching "Multi-Care Premier Protector"7 to "HealthCare 100" Critical Illness Protector, the insured can make a maximum of 5 Living Benefit claims*. The Critical Illnesses covered under Severity Level 3 of "HealthCare 100" Critical Illness Protector (except Terminal Illness and Total and Permanent Disability) are categorised in five groups (please refer to List and Group of Critical Illnesses Covered under "Multi-Care Premier Protector"). The insured may receive maximum 5 Living Benefit if diagnosed for Critical Illness in different groups*, and the total benefit received can reach to a total of 650%* of the sum insured of "HealthCare 100" Critical Illness Protector. This eases any financial burden during convalescence.
*Including the first Living Benefit for Critical Illness under Severity Level 3 paid by "HealthCare 100", and assume the sum insured amount of "HealthCare 100" Critical Illness Protector and "Multi-Care Premier Protector" are the same
In the unfortunate event of the Insured, 100% of the sum insured of the plan plus Terminal Dividend2 (less the total amount of Living Benefit already paid and outstanding loan (if any) and any unpaid balance of premiums due for the full policy year (if any)) will be offered to the designated beneficiary.
If Living Benefit has been paid for a Critical Illness of Severity Level 3 (except Terminal Illness and Total and Permanent Disability) and “Multi-Care Premier Protector” remains inforce, the premium of “HealthCare 100” Critical Illness Protector will be waived thereafter, and a Compassionate Death Benefit of US$1,000 will be paid in the unfortunate event that the insured passes away. The Compassionate Death Benefit is only applicable to the insured with additional protection under the rider "Multi-Care Premier Protector".
- For details of the coverage, please refer to the List of Critical Illnesses Covered under "HealthCare 100" Critical Illness Protector and List and Group of Critical Illnesses Covered under "Multi-Care Premier Protector".
- Terminal dividend is not guaranteed. Terminal dividend maybe payable when this policy has been in force for a minimum number of policy years. The amount of terminal dividend will be determined by the company at its sole discretion taking into account of the total amount of living benefit paid or payable and net of the excess, if any, of such total amount of living benefit payment over the cash value of this Policy. The amount of terminal dividend in each declaration may be greater or lesser than the previous amount based on a number of factors, including but not limited to investment returns and general market volatility.
- The premium rates are not guaranteed. The Company reserves the right to review and revise them at any time. Please refer to the section of (i) Premium Adjustment under Key Product Risks for details.
- "HealthCare 100" Critical Illness Protector is available in various premium payment periods to people in the following age groups:
Premium Payment Period (Years) Issue Age 5 15 days – 65 years 10 15 days – 65 years 15 15 days – 60 years 20 15 days – 55 years 25 15 days – 50 years
- Living Benefit payment will be made once for each Critical Illness under Severity Level 1 and 2. The maximum total Living Benefit paid for Critical Illnesses under Severity Level 1 and 2 will equal to 90% of the sum insured. The total Living Benefit paid for Critical Illnesses under Severity Level 1 and 2 will be deducted from the Living Benefit payment for Critical Illness under Severity Level 3 or the death benefit. The full premium continue to be payable after Living Benefit is paid for Critical Illnesses under Severity Level 1 or 2.
- Information and reports about the diagnosis of a suspected specified illness covered under "Global Advance Care" must be provided by a legally authorized and registered practitioner. The list of covered illnesses is subject to change from time to time, please contact the service provider for details.
- "Multi-Care Premier Protector" is designed to provide extra coverage for Critical Illnesses only, and does not provide any death benefit. The living benefits of "Multi-Care Premier Protector" will be paid if the insured remain alive for at least 30 days after the date of diagnosis of the Critical Illnesses.
The above product summary is for reference only. Please refer to the policy provision for the terms and conditions.
If you are interested in this product, please contact your insurance consultant.