21 March 2016
According to Centre for Health Protection, cancer is the number one killer in Hong Kong1. Whenever this fearsome disease strikes, patients would hope for quality treatment to give them the best chance of recovery. However, most general medical insurance plans fall short of covering the cost of effective cancer treatment.
In view of this, FTLife brings you the new "TargetCare" Cancer Plan to provide comprehensive lifetime cancer protection and additional cancer care benefit at affordable premiums. The plan's top up benefit for Targeted Therapy provides extra protection to lighten patients' financial burden. Apart from reimbursing cancer treatments, "TargetCare" Cancer Plan further provides a lump sum "Extra Major Cancer Cash Benefit"^ to support patients financially and help them cope with everyday expenses, as well as medical expenses. That way they can worry less about the treatments ahead.
- Up to a total benefit of HK$3.8 million^
- Provides extra protection on Targeted Therapy
- Plus an additional lump sum "Extra Major Cancer Cash Benefit"^ of HK$200,000
- "Additional Cancer Care Benefit" covers consultation for Chinese medical practitioner, dietician, psychological counseling and home nursing services
- A comprehensive cancer benefit that covers Carcinoma-in-situ, Cancer, Major Cancer and recurrence of Cancer
From now until 31 May 2016, with 2 or more clients applying for the "TargetCare" Cancer Plan together, each of them can enjoy a special offer of 15% First Year Premium Refund. The above offer is subject to the terms and conditions. For details, please refer to relevant promotional leaflet.
*Subject to policyholder's gender, age and other requirement.
^Include Lifetime Cancer Limit of HK$3.6 million and "Extra Major Cancer Cash Benefit" of HK$200,000.
"Extra Major Cancer Cash Benefit" is applicable to "TargetCare" Cancer Advance Plan only. "Additional Cancer Care Benefit" is excluded from the total benefits.
- Source - Number of deaths by leading causes of death (based on ICD 10th Revision) : 2001 – 2014, Vital statistics, Centre for Health Protection
- The information contained in this document is intended as a general summary of information for reference only. For details, please refer to relevant product brochure and client incentive leaflet. Please refer to the policy provision for details of full terms and conditions.
- For further details, please contact FTLife Customer Service Hotline at 2866 8898.
- This document is intended to be distributed in Hong Kong only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or provision of any of our products outside Hong Kong.