24 October 2016
offers prestigious customers some first-in-the-market protection
With the rapid economic development and rise of affluent class in the region, the demand for high-end medical service is surging. In China, the occupancy rate of Grade 3A hospitals (i.e. the top-notch hospitals with excellent facilities and human resources) reaches 99%1. The demand of private hospital service in Hong Kong is also overwhelming. On the other hand, the advancement of medical technologies and medicine makes many diseases curable though the costs can be surprisingly high. Given all these, FTLife presents the new “MediGold” Worldwide Medical Insurance Plan for prestigious customers who frequently travel across the border and the world to provide them with first-class all-round medical protection.
Full Cover Protection and Cashless Hospitalization Arrangement
“MediGold” Worldwide Medical Insurance Plan provides comprehensive cover for all eligible expenses for confinement, surgical, pre/post-confinement and pre/post-surgical doctor consultation, and rehabilitation; along with special care benefits including advanced diagnostic imaging, cancer treatment, organ transplant, and pregnancy complications. The Plan’s annual limit is CNY25 million while the lifetime limit reaches CNY100 million. The sum of this magnitude engenders peace of mind because they can be expected to cover the most advanced therapy. Also, the Plan guarantees lifetime renewal so that you are covered until the age of 100.
You can simply call the 24-hour Medical Concierge Hotline and fill in the prescribed form to obtain pre-approval for enjoying a cashless hospitalization arrangement to spare you the hassle of deposit and claim procedures. After your discharge, all eligible medical expenses will be settled directly so you are not required to process any claims procedures or worry about the settlement of hospital charges.
Worldwide cover highlighting a top-notch hospital network in China
Worldwide cover offered by “MediGold” Worldwide Medical Insurance Plan ensures you get quality treatment whether in Hong Kong, mainland China or anywhere in the world (including the United States). The medical network includes Grade 3A hospitals in China’s major cities, and many are listed on the Ailibi 2015 Competitiveness of China Hospitals ● Top 100.
First in the market - Integrated Global Emergency Service
The first-in-the-market Integrated Global Emergency Service applies to member who suffers serious body injury or sudden illness while traveling 150 km outside of your place of residence or country of domicile, including your country of residence and overseas countries. The service includes emergency medical evacuation and repatriation, as well as the arrangement of relatives to visit the insured in his or her hospital and sending dependent child/children back to their place of residence.
Innovative Medical Concierge Service Exclusively for You
The “MediGold” Worldwide Medical Insurance Plan provides 24-hour Medical Concierge Hotline to give information regarding specialist consultation, doctor referral and hospitalization, and help you get access to a network hospital upon a network doctor’s referral. Through the hotline, our professional specialists and doctors would also explain your medical documents and diagnosis, and provide information on the common course of medical treatment and the range of medical expenses for such treatment in Hong Kong.
On the day of admission, a specialist will accompany you with the inpatient arrangement and the admission process, to save your queuing time. Assistance will also be provided to collect medical diagnosis reports and medical receipts from the relevant network hospital for the arrangement follow up. You can enjoy a VIP-like service, along with peace of mind.
Key Features of “MediGold” Worldwide Medical Insurance Plan:
- Full cover for a range of hospitalization and surgical expenses to a lifetime protection limit of CNY100 million. No annual deductible is applicable.
- Simple procedures to enjoy the cashless hospitalization arrangement
- Worldwide cover highlighting a top-notch hospital network in China and first-in-the-market Integrated Global Emergency Service
- Guaranteed renewal for lifetime
- Exclusive Medical Concierge Service
- Healthy Awareness Discount for policyholders fulfilling certain requirements
- Source of information: "National Medical Services of 2016 (January-July)” published by National Health and Family Planning Commission on 19 September 2016.
- The information contained in this document is intended as a general summary of information for reference only. For details, please refer to the product brochure and client incentive leaflet. Please also refer to the policy provision for details of the full terms and conditions.
- For further details, please contact FTLife Customer Service Hotline on 2866 8898.